It’s been a while since I’ve done a Friday Finds. These buggers actually are some of my most time-consuming posts to do – namely because I really do spend hours researching these posts. As I like to say: when shopping, there are those who find something they like and the end (Stag), and there are those people who must see every option there ever was before buying. Hello, me.
Today’s Friday Finds is about some of my favourite things to buy: notebooks and organisers. Firstly, as a
teensy bit of a shopaholic, a notebook always feel like a non-frivolous, educational purchase that I can justify to myself. Like books, or exercise equipment, or fancy vitamins (“yes, I do need to spend £25 on skin vitamins, it’s good for me”).
Secondly, and perhaps somewhat unimaginatively, a notebook feels like a symbol of a fresh start. It’s a chance to make a change – to become more organised, to begin writing, to record your travels. Perhaps because it’s September, which in itself heralds in a feel of change, or perhaps its thoughts of cozy Autumnal nights. But a new notebook sounds like the perfect blank slate for this time of year.
Friday Finds: The Prettiest Notebook & Organiser Edit
Because there are so many beautiful notebooks available online, I’ve separated these edits into two categories: the minimalist and the decorative. I’m a bit of both. Which are you?
// T H E M I N I M A L I S T E D I T //
Kraft Pink & Foil Notebook | £8.75 | Rogue Store
Design Letters Personal Notebook | £12 | PAD Lifestyle at Trouva
Weekly Planner Pad: Matt Gold | £9.95 | Lollipop Designs
A5 Essential Notebook 3 Pack | £10 | Kikki K
A5 To Do List | £4.75 | Kikki K
Studio Sarah Marble Pocket Notebook | £5.95 | Room 356 at Trouva
Ohh Deer Navy A5 Exercise Book | £1.50 | Edited at Trouva
Customised Thin Stripe Lined Notebook | £12.99 | Papier
// T H E D E C O R A T I V E E D I T //
- 365 Days Journal Pink | £20 | Kikki K
- Large Tropical Leaves Notebook | £12.50 | Holly’s House at Trouva
- Bau Deco Letter Notebooks | £6.76 | SMUG
- Grey Geometric Print Notebook | £7.50 | Quill London
- Customised Pineapple Lined Notebook | £12.99 | Papier
- Safari Pocket Notebooks (set of 2) | £8.75 | Rifle Paper Co at SMUG
- Rifle Paper Co Bon Voyage Journal | £14.95 | Tea and Kate at Trouva
- Rifle Paper Co Great Things Notepad | £5.85 (on sale!) | Papermash
And last but not least, where are the best places to buy stationary in general?
Here’s my Little Black Book:
- Papier – by far my favourite, it has the best collection of pretty notebooks. As they are all personalised, they make great gifts too!
- Kikki K – It’s where I buy my organisational products (to do lists and calendars)
- Trouva – a huge selection from many local boutiques, so a great option.
- Papermash – the best for Rifle Paper Co stationary.
- SMUG – A London boutique with a great selection of stationary.