Birthdays are always the time of giving, right? Because it’s my XX birthday (I’m too old to reveal years anymore) on 16 October, I am running a giveaway for all you lovely readers. I love my David Hampton leather card holder so much that I want you to get one, too. Perfect for those of you office workers with IDs (me in a past life), or anyone with business cards that you never manage to have with you when you need them most (me currently). Also, it’s orange, like pumpkins and Autumn.
As some of you would have seen on my twitter, a few months ago I attended the #BloggersFestival event a few weeks ago, and I have to say it was an amazing event! Besides meeting such clever and beautiful fellow bloggers, one of my favourite parts about it was being introduced to some great quality brands I had never heard of before. One of which was David Hampton, a luxury leather goods retailer with pieces that possess a timeless quality that I fell in love with.
When it comes to my wardrobe – and particularly my fashion accessories – I am of the school that ‘fewer items in better quality is more.’ It’s why you’ll pretty much only see me with the same 3 handbags in every fashion post, and why most of my handbags tend to be higher quality leather that I nabbed in the sales.
This is why I am always on the hunt for unique brands with quality leather accessories – particularly travel items, which just make your long and tedious airport journey that much more enjoyable. David Hampton’s travel goods, in bold but classic colours and soft buttery leather, tick all the boxes.
I just love the orange of this card case (note: the pics look slightly different, it’s the same one/same colour.. more like the bottom one), and it makes finding my business cards at the bottom of my bag a breeze. I keep mine with me at all times now, and I am sure the lucky winner of this great gift will too!
Because this is such a FAB giveaway – and because it’s my birthday, humour me – there are a few rules involved in order to be entered.
My Birthday Giveaway: Entry Rules
You could win your very own David Hampton leather card case in orange by following these rules:
- Follow me (Wolf & Stag) on Instagram.
- Find your favourite blog post on Wolf & Stag, comment on the post and tell me why it’s your favourite. Or, conversely, if there is one you dislike or disagree with, comment and tell me why!
- Winners will be chosen by me by following rule 1 and by writing the best response to rule 2.
- This giveaway runs from 4 October for two weeks until 18 October. No entries accepted after this date!
- One entry per person
- I will select the winner on 20 October, when I will contact the winner via email and twitter (if the winner does not get back to me within 24 hours, I will chose another winner).
- The giveaway is open to everyone, including those of you lovely people around the world, so make sure you all enter!
- I will endeavour to send this item the most secure way possible; however, if the item is lost in the mail or damaged by postal couriers, I cannot be held responsible for this.